An In-Depth Online Training Course
Build Your Own Algorithmic Trading Business
This is an in-depth online training course about Python for Algorithmic Trading that puts you ter the position to automatically trade CFDs (on currencies, indices or commodities), stocks, options and cryptocurrencies. Presently, the course material is 450+ pages ter PDF form (600+ pages including the Finance with Python material) and comprises Trio,000+ lines of Python code.
Book the course today based on our special overeenkomst of 219 EUR (instead of 299 EUR) &mdash, or read on to learn more. The Finance with Python Course (incl. 7+ hours of movie instruction) included. Ter addition, you get free access to 20+ movies from latest talks, webinars and workshops.
No refunds possible since you get total access to the finish electronic course material (HTML, Jupyter Notebooks, Python codes, etc.). Also note that the course material is copyrighted and not permitted to be collective or distributed. It comes with no warranties or representations, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Excellent stuff! I just purchased it. It is the Holy Grail of algo trading! All the things that someone would have spent hours and hours of research on the web and on books, they are now combined te one source. Thank you &ldquo,Prometheus&rdquo, for delivering &ldquo,fire&rdquo, to mankind! Keep up the good work!
Thanks again for the course and I vereiste once again congratulate you on a fantastic course and learning environment with the Python Quant Toneelpodium. It has substantially enlargened my capability with Python and also with general Linux infrastructure such spil cloud servers, etc.
Spil a side note, I wished to thank you for creating such a fantastic course. I truly felt like I’ve learned a loterijlot te a brief time and certainly feel like you’ve given a good foundation for mij to proceed exploring the world of fin-tech. So again, a fat thank you!
Finding the right algorithm to automatically and successfully trade te financial markets is the holy grail te finance. Not too long ago, Algorithmic Trading wasgoed only available for institutional players with deep pockets and lots of assets under management. Latest developments te open source software, cloud computing, open gegevens spil well spil online trading platforms have leveled the playing field for smaller institutions and individual traders. This makes it possible to get embarked ter this fascinating field being tooled with a modern notebook and an Internet connection only.
Nowadays, Python and its ecosystem of powerful packages is the technology verhoging of choice for algorithmic trading. Among others, Python permits you to do efficient gegevens analytics (with e.g. pandas ), to apply machine learning to stock market prediction (with e.g. scikit-learn ) or even make use of Google’s deep learning technology (with tensorflow ).
This is an in-depth, intensive online course about Python (version Three.Five) for Algorithmic Trading. Such a course at the intersection of two vast and arousing fields can hardly voorkant all topics of relevance. However, it can voorkant a range of significant meta topics in-depth:
- financial gegevens : financial gegevens is at the core of every algorithmic trading project, Python and packages like NumPy and pandas do a fine job ter treating and working with structured financial gegevens of any zuigeling (end-of-day, intraday, high frequency)
- backtesting : no automated, algorithmic trading without a rigorous testing of the trading strategy to be deployed, the course covers, among others, trading strategies bases on ordinary moving averages, momentum, mean-reversion and machine/deep learning based prediction
- real-time gegevens : algorithmic trading requires dealing with real-time gegevens, online algorithms based on it and visualization te real-time, the course introduces to socket programming with ZeroMQ and streaming visualization with Plotly
- online platforms : no trading without a trading podium, the course covers three popular electronic trading platforms: Oanda (CFD trading), FXCM Forex Capital Markets (FX and CFD trading), Interactive Brokers (stock and options trading) and Gemini (cryptocurrency trading), it also provides convenient wrapper classes te Python to get up and running within minutes
- automation : the beauty spil well spil some major challenges ter algorithmic trading result from the automation of the trading operation, the course shows how to deploy Python te the cloud and how to set up an environment suitable for automated, algorithmic trading
Have a look at the table of contents of the PDF version of the online course material.
The course offers a unique learning practice with the following features and benefits.
- coverage of relevant topics : it is the only course covering such a breadth and depth with regard to relevant topics te Python for Algorithmic trading
- self-contained code base : the course is accompanied by a Git repository on the Quant Podium containing all codes te a self-contained, executable form (Trio,000+ lines of code)
- book version spil PDF : te addition to the online version of the course, there is also a book version spil PDF (450+ pages)
- certificate program (optional) : The Python Quants suggest an University Certificate Program (not included) based, among others, on this course that provides an interactive learning practice (e.g. to see the code executed live, to ask individual questions) spil well spil a look at extra topics or at topics from a different angle, overall, this program comprises 150+ hours of recorded and live instruction
- real trading spil the aim : the coverage of three different online trading platforms puts the student ter the position to begin both paper and live trading efficiently, this course equips the student with relevant, practical and valuable background skill
- do-it-yourself & self-paced treatment : since the material and the codes are self-contained and only relying on standard Python packages, the student has total skill of and total control overheen what is going on, how to use the code examples, how to switch them, etc, there is no need to rely on third-party platforms, for example, to do the backtesting or to connect to the trading platforms, you can do all this on your own with this course &mdash, at a tempo that is most convenient &mdash, and you have every single line of code to do so available
- user forum : albeit you are supposed to be able to do it all by yourself, wij are there to help you, you can postbode questions and comments te our user forum, wij aim to go after up within 24 hours
- Finance with Python Course : our introductory course is now fully included te this package with 150+ pages of PDF content, Jupyter Notebooks and 7+ hours of movie instruction
- extra movies : ter your Quant Toneel account, you also have access to 20+ extra movies mainly covering topics around Python for Algorithmic Trading from talks, webinars and workshops
Below a brief movie (about Four minutes) providing you a technical overview of the course material (contents and Python codes) on our Quant and Training Toneelpodium.
Dr. Yves J. Hilpisch is founder and managing fucking partner of The Python Quants, a group focusing on the use of open source technologies for financial gegevens science, algorithmic trading and computational finance. He is the author of the books
Yves lectures on computational finance at the CQF Program, on gegevens science at htw saar University of Applied Sciences and is the director for the online training program leading to the very first Python for Algorithmic Trading University Certificate (awarded by htw saar).
Yves has written the financial analytics library DX Analytics and organizes meetups and conferences about Python for quantitative finance ter Frankfurt, Berlin, Paris, London and Fresh York. He has also given keynote speeches at technology conferences te the United States, Europe and Asia.
All Python codes and Jupyter Notebooks are provided spil a Git repository on the Quant Toneel (not public) for effortless updating and also local usage.
Presently, wij suggest you a special overeenkomst when signing up today. Just pay
instead of the regular price of 299 EUR. With your enrollment today you also secure access to future updates. This should help you fairly a bit te making this potentially career switching decision . It has never bot lighter to master Python for Algorithmic Trading.
Simply place your order through PayPal for which you can also use your credit card.
No refunds possible since you get total access to the accomplish electronic course material (HTML, Jupyter Notebooks, Python codes, etc.). Also note that the course material is copyrighted and not permitted to be collective or distributed. It comes with no warranties or representations, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Wij are proud to be named Top Ten Banking Analytics Solution Provider of 2017 by Banking CIO Outlook.